Our main focus is on the Sunday services of worship, which are open to all. There are also other weekly activities when various groups meet together. From time to time we hold International Friendship Evenings which provide opportunities for friends, neighbours & guests to meet with us socially in a relaxed environment for a meal, entertainment, discussion or to listen to a Christian speaker.
11.00am to 12.15pm – Morning Service
– A crèche is available during the morning service for young children.
6.30pm to 7.30pm – Evening Service
– followed by refreshments.
– we celebrate the Lord’s Supper after the Evening Service on the second and last Sunday of each month.
10.00am to 11.30am – Parents and Toddlers
– held during term time
8.00pm to 9.15pm – Bible Study and Prayer meeting
6.00pm to 7.00pm – ‘Explorers’ Club
– for children of Primary School age.
7.30pm to 9.00pm – ‘Matrix’ Group
– for young people of Secondary School age.